You make this event a success
Registration is Closed and sold out.
Why Join us?
We couldn’t put on this show without you. We mean it. Your ticket donation of £10 enables us to raise money for amazing causes and give people a great day out in return. Thank you.
In return we are pleased to offer you:
- Judging– Each vehicle category is judged by a panel and prizes awarded to the winners of each class. Get polishing! The classes are subject to review depending on entrants closer to the event:
- Best Car up to 1945
- Best Car After 1946
- Best Super Car
- Best Motorcycle or Scooter
- Best Military Vehicle
- Sir Ray Tindle Memorial- Best in Show
- A free Bacon Roll with your entry!
- Route– We put on a driving parade so you get to drive your car around the town with other owners and friends
- Meet other owners– We give you the chance to have a great day out, meet other owners, friends and appreciate a wide variety of vehicles
- Did we mention we have great food outlets, Bands and dancing?
We welcome the full spectrum of special and unusual vehicles from Motorcycles to Buses. The more unusual the better!
To ensure your space attendance must be pre-registed. We can’t wait to welcome you on the day!
What is Required
To make this event a success we ask all entrants:
- Pre-purchase tickets for their vehicles. This helps us manage numbers and enter vehicles into judging categories.
- Arrive before the show starts at 10am so we don’t have moving traffic around pedestrians.
- If you want to park with your friends please make sure you arrive together
- The parade route is optional (but recommended).
- Try to stay until the show ends at 1pm
- Please drive very slowly on site and once parked try to stay parked until the end of the show. If you must move please get the attention of a Marshall and they can safely escort you out.
- Please make sure all vehicles are in a roadworthy and safe condition with no mechanical faults
- Obey the instructions of our volunteer Marshalls
- Enjoy the day
Great job to everyone that made this event happen, had a great time. Went to the London Motor Show not long ago (which cost far too much for what was there) and I have to say, today had much more variety and better cars than the London show did! Managed to get a parking space in Waitrose before it got too busy there. See you all next year!
My friend and myself had a great time, I think the vehicle selection was bang on with a great range of vehicles across the board so there was something for everyone of every age and interest. I think next year you might need the other part of the car park!
Had a really great day at the show. Great variety of cars, great atmosphere and great weather. It was my first car show with the car and i would definitely come again next year.Thanks to all who organised 🙂
Nice to see the pre-war cars there so I'll definitely be there in 2019!
My young grandson was like a dog with two bones. Loved everything but the Lambos and Ferraris were his faves. The only time we stopped walking around was 15 mins to have lunch and the drive to Alton and i certainly will be returning.
Choir great Band great also Bed Hilarious, esp following it on the run and seeing the cars overtaking suddenly brake (book him for next year please!) Handy for Waitrose You had it nailed!